Though masculinity is not determined by sexual performance alone, sex still is a crucial component of life for every, successful, mature man. A man’s desire to enhance his sexual performance is absolutely natural. Unfortunately, a lot of factors, including poor ecology, an unhealthy lifestyle, a lack of regularity in the sexual life, chronic diseases, stresses, finally, aging have a negative impact on all aspects of men’s sexual abilities. Nowadays, more and more men, even relatively young ones, look for ways to improve sexual performance, in particular, their potency and stamina. Different men use different methods – some of them buy generic Cialis or other drugs, while others prefer non-medication treatments.
Non-medication Methods of Male Enhancement
Methods of male enhancement without drugs include: dieting, exercising, and taking herbal supplements.
These methods are mostly used by healthy men as preventive tools or for the treatment of minor problems with potency.
1. Dieting implies consuming healthy food, full of essential nutrients and vitamins and avoiding all types of junk food. Another important aspect is weight management, for example, limiting the total amount of calories consumed. Being overweight is an important, negative factor that influences the state of blood vessels, increases bad cholesterol, which, in turn, causes potency problems. Correcting nutrition problems and choosing the right food, one can enhance his performance in bed noticeably.
2. Exercising includes both general, physical activity and special training complexes focused on strengthening and stretching muscles that are responsible for achieving erection and maintenance. Examples of such exercises can be found on specialized web resources.
3. Natural supplements are a very extensive category of remedies intended for improving different aspects of men’s sexual performance. Herbs-based pills for enhancing sex drive relate to aphrodisiacs. They can be used by healthy men in order to add some diversity to the everyday, sexual experience of those men who suffer from reduced libido. Another group of supplements involves herbal remedies for improving erection. They usually contain ingredients that stimulate circulation of the blood, acting like Viagra and Cialis. Of course, their effect is not as strong as the effect of chemical drugs, but they work for some men who experience minor, erection problems. Though all types of supplements are available over the counter, it’s better to consult a specialist before taking them, especially if you have any health disorders.
Medication Methods of Male Enhancement
Medication methods involve therapy with the help of synthetically produced drugs, which are prescribed by a practicing, health professional. One can buy such drugs as Cialis online and offline, but only by prescription. These medicines are not prescribed to healthy men and should not be used just for entertainment. They are intended for relieving symptoms of a real, sexual disorder – erectile dysfunction.
What Type of Therapy do You Need?
First of all, it is necessary to understand whether you really need therapy or not. It is not difficult to distinguish. You can suspect erectile dysfunction if:
- you are not able to achieve or sustain erection irrespective of the degree of sexual arousal;
- night or morning physiologic erections disappeared or weakened;
- erection may disappear during intercourse;
- 2 of 3 intercourses end in failure.
In these cases you need to see a doctor and undergo medical examination.
If your “symptoms” include reduced, sexual drive, a lack of stamina, some (minor) problems with potency, you can start with natural methods of male enhancement. Try to relax more, change your surroundings that are more peaceful. Revise your lifestyle, try certified, natural supplements and see the results. If the effect is low or your condition is getting worse, then go to a doctor.
Understand that sometimes low energy, reduced libido, and so on are the symptoms of low testosterone, but not erectile dysfunction. That is why, specialists recommend checking one’s testosterone level at least once a year, especially after the age of 40.