Prostatitis is one of the most frequent men’s diseases that mainly strike men after the age of 45-50. According to statistics, over 50 percent of older, adult Americans suffer from this annoying disorder, and nowadays this figure is on the rise. This is proved by a growing number of men who search for medicines for prostatitis treatment offered for sale online. Risk factors of prostatitis are numerous – lifestyle, nutrition habits, sexual behavior, earlier diseases and infections, genetics, and so on.
Moreover, one of the recent researches showed that men of certain professions are more prone to prostate disorders, including prostatitis.
Why Do Some Professions Increase the Risk Factor of Prostatitis?
Among other things, prostatitis occurs as a result of a repeated or permanent pressure or load on the men’s genitals or the entire pelvis area, which causes prostate trauma. If this repeated load on the pelvic organs is combined with a sedentary lifestyle, incorrect nutrition, bad habits, and other risk factors, the probability of prostatitis grows at an exponential rate.
What are These Professions?
The list of professions that carry a potential risk for men in terms of increasing prostatitis risk factors includes the following:
- All types of professions that require heavy, physical labor or major physical loads – loaders, porters, movers, freight handlers, and general laborers.
- Drivers, especially those who spend significant hours per day driving and drive heavy vehicles that produce a lot of vibrations. They are tractor drivers, truck and forklift drivers, as well as crane operators.
- Bikers, motorcyclists, and horse-riders. Men of these professions experience a permanent pressure on the prostate. The more they ride, the higher is the risk of prostatitis.
- Those who sit still a lot. This extensive category involves the majority of modern, office workers – from sales executives to programmers. In fact, every man working at the computer is at risk.
As you see, the bigger part of men living in our society is in the risk group. Pharmacists say that Cialis 5mg, which is used for the treatment of prostate disorders at the early stage of development, has never been so popular until now. Moreover, the disease covers more and more young men.
Can It Be Prevented?
Even if you fall into a risk group, there is no reason to panic and monitor pharmacies in order to find the best price of Cialis.
Using simple but effective practices you can reduce the risk. Here are some general recommendations:
- Revise your diet. Try to minimize consumption of refined food, sugar, saturated fats, red meat, while increasing the portion of fresh vegetables, berries and fruit, beans and seafood, white meat and poultry, vitamins, and essential micronutrients.
- Exercise, especially if you sit still all day long! No comments are needed.
- Use special ergonomic seats. Visit an orthopedic store and consult a specialist. There exists seats for drivers and office workers. They are made in the form of special, ergonomic cushions, which evenly distribute the load and provide the best body posture.
- Urinate regularly. When your bladder is full, it creates a permanent pressure on the prostate. This is especially true for those men who have to lift heavy loads regularly.
- Quit smoking and drinking! No comments.
- Avoid all types of infection, including STDs. Use contraceptives and avoid uncontrolled, sexual behavior. If you happen to catch an infection, treat it in a timely manner.
- The same can be said about all urinary diseases. If you feel discomfort, pain, or burning during urination, don’t delay a visit to a urologist. Almost all disorders are easier to treat at early stages of development.
Yes, the risk of having prostatitis is growing from year to year for men of many professions. But even if you are in the risk group, you can successfully avoid this disorder. Live a healthy lifestyle, maintain your body weight, eat the right food, and monitor your health state – and you will never need to know where cheap Cialis is sold.